Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beauty

Her flawless, wheat-hued skin that tans to syrupy honey, tempting me to
dip my lips in its blush-kissed softness... the endless meandering
ringlets of black silk that gently slip off her glowing, naked shoulder,
reminding me of my affair with moon-lit nights... the seductive hazel of
her unfathomable eyes dewed with emotion about to spill over and
submerge me... the intoxicating, misty whiffs from the recesses of her
satiny neck...delicate, distinctive collar bones... the round diamond
ear ring that sparkles with oomph and mischief in her tiny lobe... the
rustle of her deep, husky voice breathing sultrily into my ear,
transforming my stomach into a hollow...the electric touch of her skin
against mine when she plays footsy under the table, talking nonchalantly
to the rest while I'm breathless and tongue tied... the shy, flirtatious
glare that tells me I am wanted... when she complains about the 3
pimples that I gave her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home